!This service is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays (2pm on weekends). Orders entered after the deadlines will only be processed the next morning. Your order must be a minimum of $50.(Without taxes)
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time:
- 1 Large romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 Bunch of watercress, washed, dried and stems trimmed
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 Hearts of palm sliced
- ½ cup Roquefort cheese
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp Wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup Croutons
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
Print this Recipe
- Tear lettuce leaves into small pieces and place in salad bowl. Add watercress, cucumber and hearts of palm.
- Place Roquefort cheese in second bowl. Add olive oil and mix until well blended. Add vinegar and lemon juice according to taste; season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad, add croutons and toss. Sprinkle with gruyere cheese and serve immediately.