!This service is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays (2pm on weekends). Orders entered after the deadlines will only be processed the next morning. Your order must be a minimum of $50.(Without taxes)
Pork Cutlets with Mustard Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 4 Pork Cutlets (1 inch)
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Onion, diced
- ½ cup Red Wine
- ¾ cup Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
Print this Recipe
- Add salt and pepper to the flour. Flour both sides of the cutlets.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook onion until soft, 5 minutes, and remove the onions. Place them to the side.
- In the frying pan, fry the cutlets on both sides. Add the cooked onions, wine and chicken broth. Cover and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Place finished cutlets on a serving plate. Add the Dijon mustard to the sauce. Mix well and season to taste. Pour the sauce over the cutlets just before serving.