!This service is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays (2pm on weekends). Orders entered after the deadlines will only be processed the next morning. Your order must be a minimum of $50.(Without taxes)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 chicken, skin removed, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves of garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric or cumin
- ½ teaspoon saffron
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Handful of black olives
- 1 lemon confit, quartered
- Salt & Pepper
Print this Recipe
- In a pot, heat oil and cook onions until they are translucent.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, ginger, turmeric, saffron and garlic. Mix well. Add 2 cups of water and cook on low heat for an hour.
- Remove chicken and place them in oven. Cook at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Add coriander, parsley, olives and lemon in the sauce. Simmer gently for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on a serving platter. Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with rice or couscous.