!This service is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays (2pm on weekends). Orders entered after the deadlines will only be processed the next morning. Your order must be a minimum of $50.(Without taxes)
How to Cook Pasta
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Print this Recipe
- Once water begins to boil add the salt.
- NOTE: Taste the water for saltiness
- "Add some olive just to prevent the pasta from sticking (once water is drained off)."
- Break the pasta in half and gradually place them in the water.
- Make sure you stir the pasta, at the very beginning for about a minute or so.
- After about 15 minutes the pasta is ready.
- "NOTE: If you like the pasta al dente (firm), cook for only 10 minutes or as specified in the package."
- Take a couple of spoonfulls of pasta and 2 or 3 scoops of the sauce you just made, and you are done.