!This service is open from 9am to 4pm weekdays (2pm on weekends). Orders entered after the deadlines will only be processed the next morning. Your order must be a minimum of $50.(Without taxes)
Chicken with Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 6 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock, heated
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup capers
Print this Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and brown 4 minutes on each side. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken to baking dish and cook in oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Using same skillet, stir in sunddried tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste and capers. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep hot till ready to serve.
- Slice chicken and top with sun dried tomato sauce.
- Serve with rice, if desired.